Booking a Consultation
Booking a wedding flower consultation at McQueens Flowers is easy, simply reach out to our lovely team on firstname.lastname@example.org
to set up a time and date for an initial call. If you can, include as much of the information above to help your florist prepare ahead beforehand.What to expect from your consultation process
A phone call, video call, or face-to-face consultation to discuss your wedding flowers and inspiration. This can take as little as 30 minutes or up to an hour or more, depending on the scale of the event. Sometimes we will schedule in extra time for occasions that require further planning.
You will receive a beautiful floral mood board and a detailed quote based on all that was discussed during your consultation. This is our opportunity to make sure we have captured your vision perfectly and to make any further adjustments if needed.
Sometimes, it helps to have samples made following this stage, which we are delighted to offer at 50% of the RRP of each design. For unique, large-scale florals and bespoke creations, we can also offer the services of our in-house illustrator to visualise your designs. Prices quoted on request.
Once we’re happy with the designs we can go ahead and book your wedding with a 20% deposit, leaving 80% to be settled between the date of booking and up to a month prior to the wedding.
Relax as we arrange the rest! Including liaising with all the relevant parties such as event planners, venues, cake makers etc. to ensure all goes smoothly on the big day. The next time you see us, we will likely be delivering your personal flowers to you ahead of the ceremony, where it will be our absolute pleasure to wish you all the very best on your special day.Book your wedding flower consultation with McQueens Flowers
or call our HQ on 020 7251 5505 between 9 am and 4 pm to arrange a time and date. We look forward to hearing from you!